Pages


Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday Sale Event

I never know why I can't keep my head on straight, HaHa!!  Today is my first official RTS (Ready To Ship) sale event on the webpage : http://www.facebook.com/PropSaleEevents  I have three very adorable baby girl sets available in this sale.  You should check it out sometime today!  The sale will end tomorrow at 2pm EST/11am PST and I have seen many fabulous pieces being snatched up!  The best thing about an RTS sale?  All of the items are custom made, already made up, and ready to ship out the next day.  So no waiting!!!

I spent all weekend working on custom orders and have truly loved pieces I put together.  I created a custom boy mohawk hat set (for two brothers), a mother/daughter earwarmer set, and also a newborn girl bonnet/legwarmer set.  Gorgeous color combinations!  I will be sharing sneakpeaks on my FB wall throughout the week HERE.  I need to do a huge shop update so I can add more of these items in permanently : Legwarmers, Mittens, Earwarmers, Bonnets, & more!

Remember : If you ever see something that you like - I can *always* custom make in a larger size.  Just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment