Pages


Friday, March 22, 2013

*Spring SALE* lasts all weekend long!!!


Have you checked out our Spring S.A.L.E. event?!

Don't miss out - lasts ALL weekend!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.516638195045614.1073741828.493436934032407&type=1Click HERE to go to Spring Sale



One of very lovely newborn wraps with the Ariel crown
This particular set is called "Blackberry Pie"
I only have 1 set available and will not be able to recreate the wrap due to a yarn shortage in this color!


My 'Strawberry Sunset' bonnet is so adorable and newborn size.  It has been crocheted with very soft Italian wool and trimmed in satin and organza ribbons.  I just love the colors!


This little combo has been so popular this Spring!!!  I have it available in baby pink, yellow, mint, white, & baby blue (of course!).  Let's hope I don't run out of buttons to adorn it with!


Winter may be over, but these little warmers are perfect for sore muscles too!!!  I heat one up every evening to relax my back during my crochet power hours.


And to end this one - aren't these little dish towels FUN?!  I just LOVE how they bring a nice POP of color to my kitchen - and they can certainly bring some Spring & Summer flair to your kitchen too!

And there are plenty more goodies in the sale going on this weekend at Give Big. Shop Small.  Don't know where to go to find this sale?  It's super easy!  Just click HERE 

Bon Weekend!!

Psst.......don't forget!  My next giveaway starts Sunday - and it is MEGA HUUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment