Pages


Thursday, December 27, 2012

Whew!!!

Boy am I relieved that Christmas is over!!!  I cannot believe how POPULAR my Santa Plush hat & mitten set was this year.  And I learned quite a bit about managing/running a boutique during the holidays.  Next year - I will try to have my entire Christmas inventory made up before Halloween.  I was so busy between finishing orders, running to the post office, picking up new supplies; and yet I still worked 8-10 hour shifts from Thurs-Sunday at my part time job and stayed home with my babies during the week.  I didn't even start filling out Christmas cards until Christmas Eve!  So sorry if you are one of those who received your card after Christmas.....
Also, I am in the middle of a total overhaul for Little Bit Knits.  Starting in January I am separating out the different lines.  It has been difficult to find one area to focus on, and all three have done so well that I believe they deserve their own arena to shine.  Little Bit Knits will be splitting into THREE new pages:

Little Bit Knits : newborn-toddler size accessories
     http://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Bit-Knits/110430139046940
Lavender Gray : devoted entirely to whimsical luxury Newborn accessories
     http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lavender-Gray/211491895652944
Lil Cajuette : all the fun dresses/pant sets from size 12 months - 8 yrs
     http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lil-Cajuette/309687935798199?fref=ts

I would LOVE it if you would stop by to "Like" the new pages and sign up to "get notifications" so you don't miss out on all the fun and fantastic surprises that I have coming in the New Year.  2013 will be a brand new year and always better as running my own boutique is a continuously evolving process.
Thank you soo much to ALL of you.  Without you, none of this would be possible.

Cheers!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment