Pages


Friday, June 10, 2011

From Thought to Reality

Hello!  I have thought long and hard about beginning my own business and I finally decided to do something about it!  I am creating this blog as a way to motivate me to see my project through completion.  I am a married mother of two beautiful children.  My daughter is three years old and my son is a newborn.  Little Bit Knits is inspired my love for my children; and everyone other child out there too.  I can't tell you how many cute babies I see that I want to hug and love!!  My official start up goal is June 30th.  I hope to be up and running with my very own crocheted products ready to share with the world!  Due to unique ties with Benin, a country in western Africa, I will be importing hand made artisan girl dresses to help a small village family.  Any and all products will be hand made with love, environmentally conscious, green (NO CHEMICALS), and fair trade (imports specifically).  I am excited to watch myself grow.... hope you stick around long enough to see me bloom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment