Pages


Thursday, June 14, 2012

OMG

You know what's so funny?  I forgot that I ever created a blog for my business......talk about OOOOOPS!  SMH and LOL all at the same time!  I guess it is a good thing that I worked late at my 'real' job tonight and needed some computer time to unwind and relax.  Otherwise I would never have thought to try and "create my own blog" and to discover that "I ALREADY DID!!!"  ROFL  teehee!  (I promise I am not loopy)  Have any of you done this before?  I have an iTunes password....that I have to remake every time I try to log into iTunes....because I *NEVER* remember what I made it into last time.  Even though I tried to make something really easy!!  Onto better business news.....I have been working on some top-secret super-special creations that I will unveil at the end of this month.  Or maybe next week.  It depends on how much work my kids let me get done over the next few days.  Do any of you have ANY idea on how hard it is to run your own business with toddlers running amuck in your home?  :)  I love those little ones, my daughter is about the prettiest little thing I have seen, and my little buddy is EXACTLY what a little boy should be, TROUBLE and extreme CUTENESS all rolled up into one.  Well....have a nice night!  More tomorrow!  (I promise not to forget about this again.)  *wink!*

No comments:

Post a Comment