Pages


Friday, June 15, 2012

TGIF


Thank God It's Friday!  And by that, I mean, Thank God I get to go to work this evening!  At my real job!  (My business is a "real" job....but it doesn't get me away from home/kids often enough, lol).  6 + whole hours without hearing "up....up! up! up! up! UP!" or "Mama, why is...?  Mama, I don't want to.... Mama he hit me!"  hehehehe  YIPPIE!
On a better note - stopped by the fabric store, have new yarn in stock.  Finishing up a custom design order for a favorite client.  We worked together to come up with a super cute Minnie Mouse beanie for her daughter.  I will be posting pictures (probably this weekend).  ALSO, have new items coming into stock soon, and at the end of the month will be doing a modeling session with twin newborn girls.  Can't wait!  I created 2 whole new patterns for this modeling session, and they will be part of the new designs coming into the store at the end of the month.  PLUS - mailed out a few orders today.  Please get back to me by Friday if yours hasn't reached your home yet!  (You know who you are!)
Also, what's new for June?  At 1,000 fans I will be running a whole NEW GIVEAWAY.  And this one *you* get to participate in.  How's that sound?  :)  Happy Friday-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment