Pages


Saturday, June 16, 2012

Surprise! Surprise!!

So here are some clues on one of the newest items about to hit my store this coming week: 


1. TWO pieces
2. Incredibly darling
3. Oh-so-soft!!! <3
4. You're gonna wanna see mooooore!


I found something a little different on super discount at my favorite store this week, and it isn't something I have made for my store in the past, but I think it's gonna turn out great, and I really think that you will like it. Had a long day at work at the real job today, and now that the kids are in bed, it is time to curl up on the couch with my yarn and finally finish up a custom design Minnie Mouse beanie for a client so I can get her package mailed out on Monday.  :)   If anyone is interested in ordering a custom Minnie Mouse beanie (or Mickey, I could do boys too, (: ) be sure to e-mail me at littlebitknits@gmail.com for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment